Introductory Course based on Finnish Basic Education
Target group: headmasters/principals, people in leading roles regarding education and teachers.
- Introduction in education system in Finland, education policy, philosophy and principles. Practical experience in Finnish schools, preschools
- National core curricula and qualifications, legislation and regulations, core curricula and qualification requirements. Quality assurance of the education.
- Educational environments and school`s infrastructure. Smart learning and innovation environments in schools.
- Traditional ways of life and welfare structures in Finnish school. School meals organization and health issues in Finnish schools. Security and safety recommendations for Finnish schools.
- Finnish School Leadership and Management. Responsibility for educational funding.
Place: Borgå folkakademi, Porvoo, Finland
550 € (group min 24 participants)
600 € (group min 20 participants)
650 € (group min 15 participants)
✓ Faculty fee, course materials
✓ School visit,
✓ Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, and Coffee
✓ Accommodation (twin sharing) during the program
✓ Visa Assistance
Deadline for registration: 7.5.2018
Course contact person (registration of courses):
Natali Panchuk, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +358-406789069
Borgå folkakademi, Runeberginkatu 16-18, 06100 Porvoo, Finland