Video: intensive courses
Starts 22-23.1.2018. Monday-Tuesday 2 pm-6 pm.
Learn to make better videos. Communicate your message on YouTube with enjoyable videos, or start a bigger filming project. Learn how to become a Vlogger.
Join our intensive short courses. If you are a beginner, start with the basics. You can sign up for the whole series of courses, and apply for a grant at the same time. Use your own camera during the courses, if you don’t have one - a mobile phone will do!
1. Basic course in video production (10h) 22-23.1
2. Camera technique, basics (10h) 5-6.2
3. Basic sound design, sound recording and storytelling (10h) 12-13.2
4. Video cutting with Adobe Premiere (10h) 26-27.2
5. Dramaturgy, basics (10h) 5-6.3
6. Vlogg (10h) 19-20.3
7. Video & news reporting (10h) 9-10.4
8. Short film marathon: Part 1 Short film script 23-25.4 Part 2 Recording 4-6.5 (Fri-Sun)
9. Documentary marathon (15h) 1-3.6 (Fri-Sun)
Course directors Harald Antskog och Mikael Aaltonen
Place Borgå folkakademi, Runeberginkatu 16-18, Porvoo.
Course fee parts 1-7: 450 €/course, parts 8-9: 600 €/course. Total fee 3900 € when signing up for all parts. Nb: private persons can apply and be granted at scholarship when signing up.
Sign up 10 days before a course starts firstname.lastname@example.org, 040-5687027